best techie prank |hack any website | cyber trick | in 2021
Want to know a quick hack trick? If you said yes, we have an article that is meant for you. Today, we are sharing a 60-second trick that can be used to hack any website.
Hacking is often a task that requires special skills. However, certain hack tricks can be used by people with less to zero experience in the field. To demonstrate this, we have provided the steps using which you can hack NASA’s with HTML.
Hack NASA with these steps:
Using this small trick, you can place a picture of your choice on NASA’s official website. Just follow the given step carefully:
1. For the first step, you need to find an image. You can choose any picture of your choice of width 1350 px and height 850 px approximately.
2. Now you need to create the HTML embedded code for the selected image. To do so, you will need image hosting and sharing services. These services usually have some price, but there are also free services that you can find, such as imgbb.com.
Visit imgbb.com, where you will find the ‘START UPLOADING’ option.
Click on it and upload the image selected in step 1. This will create the HTML codes we require. Copy the generated code.
3. For the next step, visit the official website of NASA that is nasa.gov, and open the inspect element. Use the ctrl + shift + I keyboard shortcut to do so.
4. Once you open the inspect element, a page consisting of codes will appear. This is the part you actually began to hack the website.
On the page, locate the div tag with “main” as id name. It looks like the following:
Once you find the tag, right-click and select the option “edit as HTML.” A new page containing a particular code will open.
5. Clear all the code on the page and paste the code that we generated in the second step.
The code might look as follows:
<img src=”https://i.ibb.co/dQMØBrx/NASA-HAKED.png” alt=”NASA-HAKED” border=”0”Width=”95%” height=”auto”>
Congratulations! Now, you have successfully hacked the NASA website and uploaded an image of your choice on the official nasa.gov website using HTML.
Conclusion : best techie prank
These small and easy hack tricks can be carried out by anyone if the steps are following correctly. If you wish to know more about hack tricks and other relevant information, you can subscribe to our newsletter. Your support means a lot to us. By subscribing, you motivate us to bring more exciting tricks and information.
- What is HTML embedded code?
An embed code in HTML refers to a block of code that provides the visual element in the website it is placed from a different website. The visual element can be a video, page, social media post, etc.
- What is the use of image hosting services?
An image hosting service enables a person to upload any image on an internet website. The host saves the image on the server, and multiple codes are generated for other individuals to view that image. best techie prank